Skip to Content

Major Advising

Who To Talk To


HPHY is housed in several buildings across campus.  The first point of contact for most students is the HPHY main office, located in 122 Esslinger.  This is where to go for advising and scheduling questions.


Schedule an advising appointment

Schedule an advising appointment
Phone or drop by the main HPHY office 541-346-4107 / 122 Esslinger.  Appointments are typically available Monday – Friday.

Meet HPHY advisors
HPHY peer advisors

HPHY peer advisors
Peer advisors are an integral part of the HPHY advising team.  Peer advisors are familiar with major requirements, pre-requisites, classes, instructors and can often provide perspectives that professional advisors cannot.  Peer advisors are typically available for drop-in advising Monday – Friday 10:00 – 3:00 in the HPHY main office.


HPHY Major Requirements

Upcoming Courses Chart 

Additional Information:

FAQ's, Pre-reqs and more information